Wealth Management Advisor II
Company: Fifth Third
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank. GENERAL FUNCTION: Serves as the trusted advisor and team
coordinator to simplify complexity for Private Bank clients by
challenging and collaborating with them to articulate and achieve
their wealth goals. Create steams of highly credentialed
specialists to provide wealth planning, investments, private
banking, risk management, and trust services. Ensures delivery and
execution of Private Bank experience and client service standards.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and
opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and
procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing
for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales:
- Develops and prospects internal and external centers of
influence to build and cultivate pipeline of new client
- Effectively utilizes Life360 Discovery process to profile
clients and issues spot client needs that result in AUM, Loans,
Deposits, Estate Planning, and Wealth Planning.
- Acts as the Core Team Member for One Bank to identify
opportunities with new and existing bank customers. Continually
monitors and evaluates client needs to identify opportunities to
expand and deepen household relationship.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of consultative and
advice driven sales; manages execution of client service standards
to develop and retain lasting client relationships.
- Develops and strategically executes personal business plan to
achieve defined revenue and business objectives. Client Experience:
- Institutes habits that ensure coordination of team in the
consistent delivery of Private Bank experience standards.
- Utilizes the Life360 process when working with team members to
deliver advice based solutions.
- Collaborates with a customized team of specialists to deliver
high-quality client service.
- Ensures service standards and metrics are met based on needs,
segmentation, asset allocation, and risk management.
- Identifies and refers opportunities providing for the
utilization of advanced planning solutions.
- Coordinates and collaborates with client third party advisors
(e.g., attorney, accountant) to ensure synergy of advisors'
recommendations, consistent to client goals.
- Partners and leverages internal and external service providers
to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
- As primary contact, resolves problems in a timely and effective
- Provides client with information regarding current trends and
commands a thorough knowledge of investment products, trading
strategies and market dynamics.
- Accountable for the organization, development and execution of
client reviews that are in keeping with service standards to ensure
client needs are being met. E.g. Annual Client Reviews and
quarterly updates, etc. Utilizes the Life360 process to continually
challenge and collaborate with the client to articulate and achieve
- Manages overall profitability of client relationship.
- Ensures process information recorded timely in CRM regarding
status and activities.
- Drives continuous improvement by looking for ways to deepen
relationship with client through all areas of Private Bank and
other appropriate Bancorp channels.
- Acts as primary point of contact for COI within Bank.
- Accountable for implementation of recommendations delivered to
- Leads the 90-day client on-boarding process.
- Works in collaboration with team members to ensure alignment
and exchange information and resources necessary to meet shared
- Addresses developmental needs and knowledge gaps as requested
by manager and the Private Bank.
- Champions the Bancorp Vision and Core Values through personal
actions and leadership influence to promote high-performing work
- Experienced operating in an environment that stresses both
individual accountability and team-based performance.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency and a continual drive to results
coupled with an ability to partner effectively with management at
all organizational levels.
- Displays the ability to be highly effective in a team-oriented
environment and to build relationships based on added value, not
title or authority.
- Supports a proven track record of successfully collaborating
with and influencing management and peers to support growth and
- Actively participates within professional and community
- Actively networks and effectively builds relationships
internally and externally of the Bank MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
Business Administration, Finance, or Economics is preferred.
- CFP, CFA, or CPWA industry certification is preferred and will
be required within 24 months (36 months for CFA) of start date to
align with 5/3 Private Bank practice management requirements. The
professional designations of Juris Doctorate (JD) and/or Certified
Public Accountant (CPA) will also be accepted for this industry
- Appropriate state life and Health insurance licenses are
required in accordance with licensing guidelines.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of successful sales/client service
experience in financial services industry.
- Stays abreast and informed of regulatory and governmental
changes that impact clients. Works with specialists to keep
up-to-date on services and solutions.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal negotiation, verbal and
written communication, and presentation skills. Demonstrated
proficiency in delivery of branded presentations, materials and
- Uses effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer / Technical: Ability to use software including: Word,
Excel and PowerPoint, CRM or related systems.
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of
employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides
the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this
position. WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise,
temperature and the like.
- Extended viewing of CRT screen. #LI-LB1 Wealth Management
Advisor II LOCATION -- Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 Fifth Third
Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and
inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third, Kalamazoo , Wealth Management Advisor II, Accounting, Auditing , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!