Company: Brembo North America
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB TITLEAdministrative Assistant - Front OfficeACTIVITIESSCOPE
AND GOALSAnswer phones, greet visitors, maintain office supplies
levels. Assist Plant Manager and any and all Managers/departments
with requested tasks as needed as well as perform various
assignments and projects for Human Resources and the Continuous
Improvement team.PROFESSIONAL FAMILYHuman ResourcesImmediate
Supervisor: HR ManagerOversees: NONE
- Answer phones and greet visitors. Screens and routes calls to
appropriate destination. Screens and directs visitors to
appropriate department or person.
- Assist Plant Manager and all Managers/Departments as needed.
Enter Requisitions as needed. Print and bind MOR books. Arrange
lunch as required for customer visits and MOR. Order office
supplies. Distribute Daily Op Report, Update Kiosk, maintain phone
lists, laminating, create & track badges, assist with travel
scheduling as needed.
- Perform various tasks to assist HR such as quarterly
newsletter, filing, and scheduling interviews. Order flowers/baby
blankets, distribute mail. Birthday list (electronic sign). Vehicle
logs. Create CIDS folders, new hire folders, and FMLA/STD folders.
Administer hourly testing. Misc requested tasks.
- Assist Continuous Improvement - Create one point lessons
(OPL's), schedule training, 5S labelling and stocking, filing,
printing certificates, assist with training database.Minimum 2
years clerical experience.Minimum PC ApplicationsGeneral
BusinessAssociate's Degree or equivalent experienceMust have
ability to read, write and comprehend English.WORK CONDITIONS
- Fast paced professional environment with multiple projects of
importance taking place simultaneously.
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing floor environment, not
substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (majority
of time spent in typical office environment).
- Must have ability to lift 10-15lb as needed (limited) and have
ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Minimal travelLEGAL, QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Respect the confidentiality of acquired information.
- Observe Safety and Environmental procedures issued by the
Company for individual, collective and environmental
- Respect indication of Manual and Environmental, Safety and
Quality procedures for related areas .Job Type: Full-timePay:
$17.00 - $24.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- Associate (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Brembo North America, Kalamazoo , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Homer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!