Business Office Assistant
Company: Fairview Nursing and Rehabilitation Community
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The primary responsibilities of this position include handling
accounts receivable, including collections, private billing, census
reporting, Medicare, Medicaid, and Private insurance management;
and maintaining accurate accounting records. The position will also
assist with the payroll time tracker system, bank deposits, cash
posting, working fund, answering phones, resident accounts, and
other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate. Business school degree preferred.
- Be fluent of Microsoft applications including Windows, Word,
Excel, and Access
- Have experience in accounts receivable with knowledge of
Medicare/Medicaid regulations and private insurance.
- Experience in a health care facility is preferred.
- Have proficiency in word processing (60 wpm or greater), filing
and general bookkeeping skills.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, government agencies and their
representatives, and the general public. Must have patience, tact,
enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition
- Must have superior organizational skills and excellent
attention to detail.Benefits:
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your
family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose
what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access - See a physician from the comfort of your
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement - Further your career with our
- Discounted meals on-siteWho we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute
rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate
skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled
staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and
dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring
staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual
needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses who continue to fight
this pandemic from the frontlines. We appreciate your time and
consideration as you explore the next steps in your career - and
hope you j oin us as we continue to fulfill our vision of "shaping
the future of transitional care by being the preferred choice".
Keywords: Fairview Nursing and Rehabilitation Community, Kalamazoo , Business Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Centreville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!