Director of Maintenance Engineering & Capital Projects
Company: CapstoneONE Search
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are representing a Fortune 1000 automotive supplier who is
actively seeking a Director of Maintenance Engineering & Capital
Projects. This is a 500+ employee multi-plant campus that offers
industry leading compensation, benefits, and culture.
- The Director of Maintenance Engineering & Capital Projects will
be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for
leading a department of 70+ employees
- Complete ownership over the following departments (including
budget): Maintenance, Tooling, in addition to leading Capital
Projects, PM, and Capital purchasing.
- Director will be responsible for leading Senior Maintenance
Manager, Tooling Manager, PM's (2)
- Responsible for the training and development of staff
- Work with GM to define plant KPI's and deliverables
- Project Management activities inclusive of equipment
installations and capital purchasing
- Interface with Tooling Vendors and OEM's
- Work cross functionally with different internal departments
including Engineering, Operations, and Quality.
- Degree is preferred for consideration
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of Plant Engineering
and/or Maintenance Leadership experience.
- Experience developing PM program
- Experience in high speed/fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and work cross
functionally with other
- Program Management experience is preferred
Keywords: CapstoneONE Search, Kalamazoo , Director of Maintenance Engineering & Capital Projects, Engineering , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!