Diesel Mechanic 5k Sign on Bonus
Company: Endurance Environmental Solutions, LLC.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Experience: Two year(s) of relevant work experience.
Experience Preferred: Fleet diesel maintenance experience including
hydraulics, electrical, suspension, and diagnostics.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Valid driver's license and must have a clean driving record.
CDL preferred but not required.
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or
without reasonable accommodations.
Willingness and ability to learn how to maintain our highly complex
Pride in your work
Desire to become a team member of a dedicated group of professional
Working knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, suspension and
Endurance Environmental Solutions LLC is looking for a reliable
diesel mechanic to maintain our fleet of tractor trailers. It
requires a high level of skill in - hydraulics, electrical,
diagnostics - using modern maintenance practices and technologies.
You will be given an opportunity which will allow you to use and be
rewarded for your skills and abilities and will provide you an
opportunity for growth.
Under general supervision, you will perform preventive maintenance
services and inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written
instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical,
hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret
failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and
requisitions new parts.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting
parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior technicians in the completion of project
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate
/ OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with
established safety procedures.
Pay is based on experience $25-$30/hr
$5,000 Sign On Bonus - $1,250 on week 2, $1,250 at 90 days, and
$2,500 at 6 months
50 hours a week - every other Saturday
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than
__ pounds most of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) often;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements often;
- Benefits = 30-day anniversary
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k on 1st quarter preceding 90-day anniversary
- 401K - 100% up to 3% and 50% for 4% & 5% company match
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
Questions? Call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am -
5:00pm eastern standard time
Apply Today and join the Endurance Team!
Keywords: Endurance Environmental Solutions, LLC., Kalamazoo , Diesel Mechanic 5k Sign on Bonus, Engineering , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!