Posted on: January 15, 2022
Controls Engineer needed for industry-leading polyolefin foam
manufacturer located in Coldwater, Michigan!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: James ThaiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:We are the industry-leading
polyolefin foam manufacturer located in Coldwater, Michigan! Our
company was founded in the late 1960s and develops, manufactures,
and distributes cross-linked, closed-cell polyolefin foams that
make your ideas a reality. Due to growth and demand for our
services, we are in need of a talented Controls Engineer to join
our small and diverse team!Title: Controls EngineerLocation:
Coldwater, MIRequirements: PLC programmingWhy join us?
- Competitive base salary: $70,000 - $120,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageJob Details
- Support control systems utilizing programmable logic
controllers (PLCs), manufacturing PCs input and output devices, a/c
and d/c motors, and frequency drives
- Develop and implement software interfaces, user interfaces, and
data collection systems
- Check vendor supplied drawings and/or information and transfer
them into project drawings
- Develop layouts, detail drawings, parts lists, and schematics
on a PC-based CAD system.
- Produce engineering specifications that can be used for the
fabrication and installation of new or improved equipment.
- Assist and train maintenance, production, or other employees as
needed with technical or troubleshooting related matters.
- Develop operation manuals and provide training to relevant
- Interface with outside vendors, engineers, and other personnel
within the Sekisui organization.
- Participate and/or support Continuous Improvement activities.
Uses TQM tools to present activities in a case study format.
- Perform Project Management for electrical/controls-based
- Work safely and adhere to plant safety rules and
regulationsWhat You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical discipline
- Experience with PLCs and other industrial related hardware and
software programmingInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kalamazoo , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Coldwater, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!