Principal Electrical Engineer
Company: Customer Service
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Description:We are a product design and development
consultant and contract manufacturer with the ability to turn
innovative ideas into realized opportunities. We are ISO 13485
certified and FDA registered for medical device development, but
also serve customers in a wide variety of other industries
including consumer and industrial goods, electronics, and
appliances. Job Description:The role of the Principal Electrical
Engineer at our company is to provide engineering leadership and
guidance to the Engineering Department. You will collaborate with
all other engineers as a coach, trainer, and mentor. This person
will raise the level of technical skill, technical tools, and
process efficacy to drive creative solutions, sound engineering
practices, and product innovation!Job Description:
- Work closely on business portfolio strategy, initiatives, and
execution including market research with the goal of finding and
partnering with high-value customers in high-value industries.
- Lead proposal and statement of work creation and work with
customers to meet their needs.
- Fulfill a role on the project Core Team managing the work of
the engineers on the design team to ensure compliance with
standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations
- on new product development projects that take design concepts
to full-scale production in compliance with a quality management
- Achieve project goals related to cost, timing, and
- Establish and document product requirements, support concept
development and risk management, intellectual property analysis,
and architectural analysis related to electrical design.
- Use CAD software to create schematics, block diagrams, wiring
diagrams, and layout printed circuit board.
- Plan and implement product verification & validation efforts to
include writing test protocols, conducting and coordinating tests,
then summarizing and concluding test reports.Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent
area of study.
- 11-15 years of proven success in electromechanical design.
- Exhibit sound knowledge of electrical engineering design
- Great communication and the ability to manage time and organize
Keywords: Customer Service, Kalamazoo , Principal Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!