Company: Hayes Jeep
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Jeep Service Technician Needed!Sign-on Bonus!!!
HAYES JEEP is family-owned and a great place to work! Our High
Volume shop needs to hire a Certified Technician that can work on
Jeep vehicles! -Enjoy working with the newest technology and
equipment! -We value our employees and invest in their success!
Build and advance a rewarding career with our growing company.
Orrin B. Hayes, Inc. has been established in Southwest Michigan for
over 100 years. Started in 1920, our founder, Orrin B. (Pug) Hayes,
coined our motto 'Service Sold It', a slogan that continues to sum
up our customer service philosophy today. We operate in two
locations. Our Mazda-Mercedes-Benz-Sprinter store remains in
downtown Kalamazoo, and our Jeep store is a couple of miles up the
road on Stadium Drive. The dealership is now run by two of Pug's
great-granddaughters, Amy Krone and Amanda Woodruff, the fourth
generation of Hayes family members to operate the store.
We Provide -Excellent Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus Based on Experience!!
- We will BEAT Your Current Pay! Bring your pay stub to the
- No Sundays!
- Weekly Guarantees!
- Tool relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and wellness
- 401(k) plan -with company match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Family-owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Highly productive shop equipped with the newest technology and
- Career growth and advancement opportunities, we promote from
- Paid Training
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all
training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts on products and services
- Clean and professional work environment
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive
systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering,
suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Hayes Jeep, Kalamazoo , Jeep Technician, Engineering , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!