Company: Talent Strategy
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Pay: $85,000-$95,000Shift:1st ShiftJob Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to Production department on all equipment
and process issues.
- Support new product launches on equipment builds, AQPD and
- Develop equipment and processes for new products.
- Provide justification of capital equipment purchases.
- Lead and facilitate CI, improve OEE and process CPK.
- Continuously improves production methods including layouts,
production flow, production equipment and metal removal
- Measure, track and work to improve process performance.
- Address customer quality concerns through root cause
- Update routings and Bill of Materials in accordance with
product specifications and established standards.
- Measure and track process performance to key metrics.
- Have the ability to perform detailed customer
- Participate/Establish an environment and culture that promotes
safety in the workplace.
- Provide appropriate support to ensure activities of the
department are compliant with all applicable OSHA and TS
- Develop constructive relationships with vendors, contractors,
consultants and governmental agency representatives as
- Meet budgetary goals for this function.
- Work with peers, superiors and subordinates to insure the
development and execution of the department/operating plan.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or
Electrical Engineering or related field plus MS or MBA
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years' experience in the process and
industrial automation and controls industry.
- Prior engine competent experience a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project Management, 2D & 3D CAM
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Knowledge - Required
- Industrial Automation and Process Controls.
- Familiar with PLC Programming
- Process/Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Background and/or TPD knowledge
- Creating and writing custom machine specifications
- Process flow charting, FMEA's, control plans
- Knowledge - Preferred
- CNC or CAD/CAM programming, familiar with Fanuc CNC
- Process monitoring and control & data collection
- Knowledge of CNC machinery
- Knowledge of Plasma Spray molybdenum
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all
functions of the organization
- Writing detailed machine specifications
- Development of work standards and work instructions
- Statistical analysis and problem solving
- Plant and work cell layout, process simulation and
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement cost
savings efforts and capital investment projects.
Keywords: Talent Strategy, Kalamazoo , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Hastings, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!