Environmental Services Manager
Company: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Position: -- Environmental Services Manager
Location: -- Kalamazoo, MI
Job Id: -- 402
# of Openings: -- 1
Environmental Services Manager Location Kalamazoo, MI Job
As an Environmental Services Manager with Fishbeck, you will be at
the forefront of ensuring environmental compliance for our clients.
Build relationships with and work alongside industry leaders and
government agencies to assess environmental impacts, propose
creative solutions for clients to maintain compliance, and manage
regulatory oversight of projects. Primary Functions
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing
- Manage projects covering all aspects of environmental
- Prepare and submit regulatory permit applications and
- Create environmental plans and conduct inspections.
- Collect and assess storm water samples.
- Conduct site investigations to gather information and assess
- Interpret collected data and environmental records to aide in
reporting and proposals. Minimum Physical Requirements Common
office tasks involve sitting, standing, walking, using a personal
computer, and communicating verbally. Most work is conducted
indoors with occasional project site visits. Lifting up to 50
pounds and maneuvering outdoors is necessary at times. Must be able
to drive vehicle to project sites and meetings with clients. Travel
for field work or work at client sites depending on client needs or
requirements. Visual acuity necessary to perform responsibilities.
Desired Education Minimum of B.S. in environmental science or
engineering or related field. Desired Skills/Experience
- 5+ years of experience in environmental consulting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of environmental compliance and
- Proven record of developing and maintaining client
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, especially
with generating proposals and reports.
- PE License is a plus. What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for tuition, continuing education, and
- Vacation and sick time, volunteer PTO, parental leave, and paid
- 401(k), profit sharing, and stock options (we're 100% employee
- And more! About Fishbeck
Fishbeck is one of the premier professional consulting firms in the
nation, with 14 regional offices and more than 450 employees.
Engineering, environmental sciences, architecture, and construction
management are the cornerstones of Fishbeck's services and
integrated project approach. We are a hands-on and
design-orientated practice with the technical capabilities and
understanding to take the largest projects from internal concept to
completion. Our team of experts takes pride in our commitment to
reliability in design, connection to our clients, and creativity at
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc., Kalamazoo , Environmental Services Manager, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!