HR Manager / Business Partner Generalist
Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Provide HR consultancy and coaching to leaders, managers and
colleagues within assigned client group, which includes Zoetis
Veterinary Medicine Research and Development (VMRD) organization.
Partner with the business in the areas of employee relations,
talent acquisition, colleague engagement, talent management,
leadership development, change management, diversity, performance
management, workforce planning and compensation
planning/implementation. Partner with the Zoetis HR team to ensure
successful delivery of HR programs and initiatives across the
* Requires a proven track record as a successful business partner
and influencer to managers and leaders. Experience should
demonstrate success in support of large organizations, preferably
in an R&D or office-based and global environment, with a track
record of delivering operational effectiveness, implementing change
activities, aligning HR goals with business imperatives, building
relationships, coaching clients and colleagues.
* Provide proactive counsel, communications, and HR generalist
support to client group leaders and managers to drive the
achievement of business goals.
* Responsible for partnering with managers in the administration of
compensation and performance management programs, data quality,
succession planning, recruitment, employment, employee development,
colleague engagement and employee relations.
* Ensure consistent application of HR policies and state and
federal laws and practices. Support EEO initiatives at site(s).
* Within the HR department, make recommendations to improve work
processes and help promote an atmosphere of continuous
* Drive successful execution of HR Programs and processes, managing
multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management,
systems knowledge, and effective communications.
* Create a strong network of HR partners across HR organization,
and other divisions as appropriate to collaboratively drive and
implement HR strategies in support of the business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business
Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related
* Master s Degree in related discipline preferred
* 5-8+ years of increasingly responsible Human Resources generalist
* Previous experience in an R&D environment preferred
* Previous experience in a global company preferred
* Experience with Performance Management, Talent Management
approaches and systems, Employee Relations, Compensation programs
and Human Resources laws and regulations
* Demonstrated skills in leadership, integration, facilitation,
complex problem solving, and conflict resolution
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
strong coaching skills
* Demonstrated ability to provide consultative support to
management on critical organization issues
* Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and
manage multiple priorities concurrently through strong project
management, systems knowledge, and effective communication
* Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
and interact and build relationships across the organization
* Proficient with Microsoft applications, including Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, etc.
* Experience with Workday HRIS preferred
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis..
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Kalamazoo , HR Manager / Business Partner Generalist, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!