Director - Customer Experience Strategy
Company: AVANGRID, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Kirkwood, NY, US Augusta, ME, US Vestal, NY, US Brewster, NY, US
Company Company Iberdrola is a global energy leader, the number one
producer of wind power, and one of the world's biggest electricity
utilities in terms of market capitalisation. The group supplies
energy to almost 100 million people in dozens of countries
including Spain, the United Kingdom (ScottishPower), the United
States (AVANGRID), Brazil (Neoenergia), Mexico, Germany, Portugal,
Italy and France, with a workforce of more than 35,000 people.
Iberdrola is leading the transition towards a sustainable energy
model through its investments in renewable energy, smart grids,
large-scale energy storage and digital transformation, to offer its
customers the most advanced products and services. Thanks to its
commitment to clean energy, Iberdrola is one of the companies with
the lowest emissions and an international benchmark for its
contribution to sustainability and the fight against climate
change. Purpose Drive the strategic optimization of the customer
experience across the Avangrid Networks companies for all customer
touch points to boost overall customer satisfaction and ensure
efficiency, with an emphasis on the digitization of the customer
experience and the adoption of Iberdrola global best practices.
Collaborate with senior leadership of Customer Care, Customer
System Operations and Support, Customer Programs and Products, and
Customer Metering and Field Operations within Customer Service and
with Electric and Gas Operations on all customer experiences and
communications. Lead a large team of diverse technical
professionals to meet demanding project, research, and budget
deliverables, in interaction with external and internal
stakeholders of all levels. The job requires a combination of
management as well as technical knowledge in the related areas,
with the ability to balance multiple projects and dependencies.
Advanced analytical, project management and communications skills
are required. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategy to optimize the customer
- Develop and implement comprehensive customer research program
across Avangrid Networks.
- Develop and implement all Avangrid Networks customer
- Design, deliver, enhance all existing/new services to optimize
the customer experience, with a focus on the digitization of
customer touch points to boost satisfaction and deliver
- Implement comprehensive customer service quality programs
cross-functionally at every Avangrid networks company, compliant
with state regulatory rules in CT, MA, ME, NY.
- Develop and implement performance reporting on progress to
Customer Service targets. Coordinate and collaborate across
Iberdrola globally in relevant business areas and as part of the
Global Practice Group. Skills and Requirements Education &
- Bachelor's Degree required with Master's Degree preferred with
a minimum of 10 years relevant experience preferred or equivalent
- Executive experience in the area or at a related one.
- Technical knowledge of core customer operations functions
(billing, remittance, collections, contact center, digital),
customer research techniques, customer communications, project
management, budgeting and compliance.
- Formal regulatory experience preferred. Skills/Abilities:
- Able to lead and motivate diverse team of professionals.
- Able to work with all levels of management to produce
exceptional results on time, on budget.
- Able to work cross-functionally and globally within
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical, project management and
- Experienced in the application of customer research techniques
to drive optimal customer experiences.
- Knowledge of regulatory processes.Knowledge of electric and gas
- Knowledge of financial budgeting, compliance reporting and
- Knowledge of customer communication strategies, techniques and
- Proven ability to work within a matrix environment, including
nationally and globally dispersed teams.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills Avangrid employees may be assigned a system
emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be
required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This
is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine,
Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate
functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid
Renewables AVANGRID's--employment practices and policies are geared
to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
At--AVANGRID--we provide fair and equal employment and advancement
opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about
equal employment by following this--link If you are an individual
with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our
online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a
reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources
department at 203-499-2777 email@example.com
Keywords: AVANGRID, Inc., Kalamazoo , Director - Customer Experience Strategy, Executive , Augusta, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!