Vice President - Global Human Resources
Company: Kalsec, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Partner with the executive and HR teams, lead people practices
globally with a high importance placed on sustaining the Kalsec
culture and its family values.
- Ensure global compliance with employment, compensation and
benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and
- With executive team, work with company values to create global
programs and communication to build a culture of inclusion and
- Participate in the development of the company plans and
programs as a strategic partner with a focused eye on their impact
on people and company performance with special attention to
developing new or changed company policies.
- Translate company's business plan into a clear global HR vision
and operational plan to communicate and partner to implement
- Assess the global competitiveness of programs and services with
comparable companies, industries and markets and identify key
performance indicators for the organization's human resource and
talent management functions.
- Lead development of global compensation/benefit programs that
motivate top performance, recruitment and retention.
- With team, provide HR-discipline specific advice.
- Provide strategic vision for global employee communication,
health and wellness programs.
- Ensure the success of the human resources department, and of
the entire company's hiring, onboarding, retention, development and
- Develop, with executive and HR teams, robust global succession
management processes and leadership development. Strategic design,
implementation and utilization of human resource planning
models/systems that identify knowledge, skills, ability gaps and
designs specific programs to fit these, e.g. a basic leadership
program for front line supervisors, a development program for our
high potentials, from managers onward.
- Manage and develop capabilities of the human resources team to
support business initiates and goals.
- Actively drive the human resources best practice sharing across
the global business.
- Encourage feedback from employees to improve company processes
and practices. (Engagement)
- Oversee the global human resources budget.
- Lead and direct specific global HR B Corp initiative
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources or related business degree
required. Master's, Doctorate, or professional degree (J.D.) highly
- 10 years' experience in HR or equivalent education, preferably
with experience in a manufacturing and/or union operation with
strategic, talent management, and/or business development
- Experience with a multi-national company strongly preferred
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data driven mindset balanced with employee centered
- Adaptable, agile, and innovative in preparation for continued
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Kalsec, Inc, Kalamazoo , Vice President - Global Human Resources, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!