Company: 3eye Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About 3Eye Technologies:3Eye is a channel distributor of cloud,
software, hardware and services, with a particular focus in
mobility. Our dedication to delivering the highest level of service
has made us a choice supplier to many of the worlds leading IT
resellers, including Fortune 500 companies.
What's In It For Me?Our innovative coworkers, supportive
management, and career advancement opportunities make 3Eye a great
place to work. We believe in in-depth training and
performance-based advancement opportunities. We are passionate
about serving our partners, and we work harder than our competition
to make sure we deliver the ultimate partnership experience. We
also believe in work-life balance, as evidenced by our starting
vacation of 4 weeks and fun work environment. We respect and
promote the professional and personal growth of our coworkers and
are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity
and compassion are core values of our company. We go to great
lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for
the work that they do. We offer competitive wages, incentives,
health and retirement benefits, 12 weeks of paid maternity leave,
Position Details:The Account Manager position at 3Eye is
responsible for managing 3Eyes strategic partnerships within a
named book of accounts. Account Managers will work in close
collaboration with stakeholders within 3Eyes vendor community and
at partner organizations with the specific objective of
meeting/exceeding quota, and diversifying revenue across 3Eyes
solution portfolio. These initiatives will be carried out by
introducing 3Eye product lines and services with mobile-first,
partner-focused messaging, technical acumen, and value-based
selling. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the business model
of each partner organization to successfully identifying inroads
that lead to increased revenue, profit and diversification.
- Have technical proficiency in 3Eye vendor product lines and the
mobile technology landscape at large. Know how to position 3Eye
partners within the mobile landscape.
- Develop and carry out account plans for your assigned
territory, that includes buy-in from stakeholders in 3Eyes vendor
community and within the partner organization, with the purpose of
meeting and exceeding quota.
- Deliver revenue and profit. Set goals and meet/exceed quota.
Establish a healthy diversification in revenue contribution across
3Eye product lines.
- Carry out partner engagements, business development and
marketing activities digitally, via phone, video, and in-person, in
correspondence with the leading indicators and milestones
established in your account plans.
- Adhere to activity metrics pertaining to deal registrations,
quote volumes, opportunity creation, outbound call volumes, sales
engagements, onsite meetings, trainings, etc. Meticulous activity
tracking in NetSuite.
- Convert lead and prospect accounts to buying customer
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities, forecasted accurately based
on expected close date.
- Upsell with additional 3Eye product lines and value-added
services. Bring 3Eye-initiated opportunities to our vendor
- Know your partners; their organizational focus, objectives,
goals, and business model. Tie 3Eyes value to the over-arching
values of the partner organization at-large.
- Own relationship at Sales Rep+ level with partners and maintain
frequent onsite presence with focus accounts, using your facetime
to execute on input requirements and territory plan
- Lead new vendor activation efforts with your book. Make
strategic introductions between vendor and partner
- Maintain regular communication with vendor community and 3Eye
sales leadership relative to account plan execution and
- Effectively introduce, educate and train partner organizations
on 3Eye, product lines, value added services, vendor programs,
industry trends and market drivers.
What do I need to demonstrate?
- A hunger to learn & succeed, and a passion for working in a
small, fast-growing company
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Sales background and 2-4+ years of channel account management
- Ability to understand organizations goals and objectives and
impact of projects on company goals
- This role reports to theDirector of Sales
- This role requires travel -10-15% of the time
- Job location: Hybrid - Remote/Office
Keywords: 3eye Technologies, Kalamazoo , Account Manager, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!