Store Manager - 133 S. Main St.
Company: 4700 - NASHVILLE - JOHNNY'S MARKETS
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAs Store Manager, you'll lead the way in helping
your location live up to the Johnny's name. Morning, noon, and
night, you'll keep your store running smoothly, doing whatever it
takes to deliver friendly, efficient service and a clean,
well-stocked facility. Johnny's relies on you to stay calm under
pressure, solve problems, and create a workplace where every
teammate and customer feels welcome and valued.What You'll Do
- Set the bar for your store's customer service, helping your
team treat every Johnny's customer with the friendly, polite, and
efficient service they deserve.
- Provide guidance to keep your team and your store looking their
- Handle HR duties including staffing, training, scheduling, and
supervising your team, while following Johnny's HR policies and all
applicable employment laws.
- Follow Johnny's goals to maximize your store's sales while
controlling operating expenses.
- Partner with our suppliers and other vendors in a professional
- Address any complaints promptly and politely to keep Johnny's
- Stay up on your store's bookwork and related tasks, sharing
documents with Johnny's home office.
- Work with the Area Manager and Food Service Manager to follow
Johnny's policies and procedures.What You'll Need
- Strong communication skills to interact with employees,
customers, supervisors, and vendors in a friendly way.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, adapt well to change,
and multi-task every day.
- A valid driver's license and a personal vehicle to perform
- A college degree or similar experience, a minimum of two years
in retail/restaurants, and some experience supervising and training
- Basic computer and software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- A willingness to work any area of the store when needed and
operate a computerized register.
- Ability to bend, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., and
frequently carry up to 10 lbs.BenefitsIt feels good to work at a
company that cares about its customers and its community. We're
always looking for ways to take good care of each other, and that
goes for your benefits, too. As a full-time Johnny's employee, you
can look forward to:
- Competitive pay: work your way up and earn raises after 60
days, 6 months, and then every year.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days)
- Flex spending account (after 60 days)
- $10,000 life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
insurance (after 60 days)
- LifeWorks employee assistance program (after 60 days)
- 401K with company match (age 18+, after 6 months of
- 1 week paid vacation (after 90 days) and 6 paid holidays per
year Get to Know Johnny's You can feel good about working for
Johnny's. Our family-owned, Michigan-based chain of convenience
stores can now be found at more than 60 Shell gas stations across
Michigan and Northern Indiana, giving people a fun, friendly place
to find a great cup of coffee, yummy snacks for the road, and home
and car necessities. Wherever we go, we work hard to be a bright
spot in the community, doing our best to Be More, Be Good, and Be
Neighborly. Come join our team!
Keywords: 4700 - NASHVILLE - JOHNNY'S MARKETS, Kalamazoo , Store Manager - 133 S. Main St., Executive , Nashville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!