Company: HR Collaborative
Posted on: June 26, 2022
We are looking for a passionate and driven Project Manager to be
part of our team. As the Project Manager, you will be in charge of
the planning, budgeting, and execution of projects from start to
finish. You will be working closely with Kingscott staff and
consultants to ensure success through alignment with the schedule,
budget, and upholding high standards for each project. You,
together with the upper management, will work together to earn
client satisfaction with each project.What you will be doing:
- Aggressively pursue and secure new projects in partnership with
the marketing team to help Project Directors and Kingscott reach
- Perform evaluations to assigned employees.
- Create, implement, and manage project commitments and ensure
that they are in line with inhouse budgets, schedules, and manpower
requirements to achieve profit.
- Monitor project team performance to ensure adherence to
client-specific program, budget, and schedule, as well as
Kingscott's quality control standards.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, and other disciplines as
- Work with the scheduling committee to manage the staffing and
scheduling of projects.
- Motivate and guide project team members through projects.What
we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture or an equivalent
- 5+ years of architectural design experience.
- Certification, registration, or licensure preferred.
- K-12 education facility and commercial building design
experience a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred.
- Working knowledge in architecture, engineering, planning, and
- Can delegate tasks and work well with a team.
- Analytical, thinks outside the box, comfortable with solving
problems, and with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Thrives well in an energetic and challenging work environment.What
is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401(K) with company
- Flexible work schedule - we work four days a week!
- Collaborative environment and ability to work with all levels
of the organization
- Variety of work tasks and experiences - no two days will ever
be the same!
- Opportunity to influence key decisions and help us meet our
goalsPerks and benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Remote Work Program
- Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Open Floor Plan
- Company Outings
- Happy Hours
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Happy Hours
- Meals and/or Snacks Provided
- Phone allowance
Keywords: HR Collaborative, Kalamazoo , Project Manager, Executive , Fennville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!