Quality Assurance Manager
Company: IAC Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality Assurance Manager:
This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and is
responsible for the general and specific job duties of IAC as
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team
activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment
that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of IAC
employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and
procedures of IAC to provide for a safe and healthful workplace.
Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions
to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected.
Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas
of your assigned department per the established procedures and work
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement
programs, initiatives and activities.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required
work according to 5s standards.
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA
System and/or phone, business use only.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
- Directly supervise all employees in the Quality Assurance
Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Plan, coordinate and direct the quality control program
designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent
with TS16949 standards.
- CCC Quality principal
- CNCA-C11_09; 2014
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit
productivity and quality goals.
- Assures processes and completed products meet specified
standards and specifications.
- Leads investigations of non-conformities in data or products to
determine root cause.
- Track corrective action effectiveness and responsiveness.
- Works with all departments in the development, documentation,
and implementation of the Quality System.
- Participates in internal and external audits and reports status
of the Quality System.
- Participates with Program Teams on new products design and
- Assists in the development of DFMEA, PFMEA and Control
- Part approval submissions to customers.
- Support customer and registrar quality audits, meetings and
- Support supplier or vendor development and control.
- KPI tracking and maintenance.
- Attend production parts reviews and enter data in customer
- Maintain customer quality contacts and correspondence.
- Maintain close working relationships with internal departments
for tracking of design, quality, manufacturing and supplier related
- Analyze corrective actions for completeness for related
production concerns, and work with supplier or plant quality to
- Bachelor degree with 5-7 experience in the quality assurance
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft
Excel and Word.
- (5) Five or more years experience Supervising in a
manufacturing environment, prefer union experience.
- Complete understanding and comprehension of TS16949.
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical
- Must be a team player having excellent communication,
organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as
- Must be able to function in a fast pace and high demanding
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow
- This position will be required to travel to other facilities or
training locations as well as on-site training as needed.
- This position requires the use of eye protection and hearing
protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
- Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and
lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15lbs on a regular
basis. Must be able to perform overhead work as well as work below
Keywords: IAC Group, Kalamazoo , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Mendon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!