Director of Centrica Rose Arbor Place
Posted on: May 25, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Director of Centrica Rose Arbor
Place Full-time 80 Administration Rose Arbor Place, Kalamazoo, MI,
US 23 days ago Requisition ID: 1021 Centrica Care Navigators is
seekinga dynamic leader to join our team! -The Administrator of
-Centrica Rose Arbor Place - is responsible for the coordination,
planning, and management of day-to-day clinical services at our
Hospice Rose Arbor Place facility . This person will exercise sound
nursing judgement, excellent observation, and communication skills.
Demonstrate visible leadership at Rose Arbor Place, holding
clinical and client-facing teams accountable and performing well.
This position works primarily Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assumes day-to-day accountability for the delivery of quality
service by direct supervision of assigned staff and
- Development and review of policies, procedures, standards and
protocols based on evidence-based practice, research findings, and
quality outcomes. -
- -Review patient's medical diagnosis, prognosis, medications,
procedures, and clinical course to assure quality care is provided.
Conferences with Medical Director regarding any questions about an
individual's eligibility for services. Assists with overall
coordination of client services provided by the Centrica Arbors
- -Assists Centrica Rose Arbor nurse coordinators and clinical
staff as needed in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic
goals, in setting priorities, and in developing a Plan of Care.
- Supervises, coordinates and ensures nursing and aides service
are provided 24 hours a day seven (7) days a week, including hiring
and onboarding new staff.
- Assists Senior Director of Community Programs to plan, prepare,
implement, monitor Centrica Rose Arbor operational and capital
budget to ensure sound fiscal management consistent with the goals
of Centrica Care Navigators. This includes resource allocation to
meet productivity targets and patient care needs and assists in
development of programs and collaborative strategies to enhance
growth and revenue.
- Evaluates clinical services through a variety of means such as
observation visits, completing rounds, conferences, and record
reviews. Discusses, verifies, and documents findings. Provides
feedback to staff, ensuring that both effective performance and
delivery of quality care are reinforced. Is available during normal
business hours and when on call to guide and assist clinical staff
- Collaborates with director and manager of quality to develop
and maintain quality monitoring system to continuously monitor and
measure the quality, safety, and outcomes of nursing services for
Centrica Rose Arbor Place. -
- Develops and implements unit quality indicators to evaluate
unit performance, staff performance, and develops and implements
improvement plans to correct variances. Participates in and/or
facilitates interdisciplinary performance initiatives.
- Leads or designates a lead in Interdisciplinary Group meetings
to facilitate coordination of care and team involvement.
- Acts as volunteer liaison for all non-client volunteers at
Centrica Rose Arbor. Schedules volunteers and coordinates
- Delegates and oversees the maintenance of appropriate inventory
of client-related medications, medical and dietary supplies, and
equipment for the provision of client services for Rose Arbor
- Conducts or delegates weekly lock box medication audits for
Centrica Arbors. Investigates and resolves any discrepancies.
Reports all unresolved discrepancies by following agency reporting
- In coordination with the Director of Community Programs and
Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for plant, property, and
equipment maintenance of Centrica Arbors, including ongoing
preventative maintenance and testing of the critical operating and
life safety systems at all agency locations including routine site
visits or in cooperation with other managers.
- Follows all Life Safety regulations and ensures fire drills are
completed as directed by maintenance supervisor for Centrica Rose
- Understands and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Provide strong, visible leadership and direction through
compelling communication of the agency vision, values, key
strategic initiatives, and job expectations. -
- -Maintains or delegates the maintenance of adequate and
appropriate inventory of medical supplies and equipment for the
provision of client care services.
- Create an environment of accountability by constructively and
appropriately challenging staff to deliver agreed-upon
outcomes/results and model desired values and behaviors.
- Develops ongoing positive and professional relationships with
contracted partners and other related bodies including referral
- Shares after-hours, weekend, and holiday administrator on-call
- Understands and complies with the Medicare Hospice Conditions
of Participation. -
- Adheres to agency standards for provision of care and that
medical records comply with local, state, and federal
- Responsible for mitigation, preparedness, response, and
recovery activities as outlined in the agency's Emergency
- Provides families and others in the community with appropriate
information to make informed decisions regarding Hospice care and
services at Centrica Rose Arbor Place. -
- Provides and maintains a safe environment of care for
personnel, volunteers, visitors, and the
- Assists the Corporate Clinical Educator in the Hospice
orientation and education of medical students, residents, and
nursing students. - Requirements for this position include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Health Services Administration, Public
Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or Nursing or
related field required. Nursing Home Administrator's license
- At least three (3) years leadership or supervisory experience
is required; in elder care facility preferred.
- Possesses and maintains current BLS certification.
- Experience with palliative and quality end-of-life care.
- Presents a negative TB skin test and/or chest X-ray and other
tests as required by Centrica Care Navigators.
- Maintains a valid Michigan driver's license with an automobile
that is insured in accordance with the State of Michigan and is in
good working order.
Keywords: Centricacare, Kalamazoo , Director of Centrica Rose Arbor Place, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...