Practice Manager - Westside Urgent Care
Posted on: April 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Practice Manager - Westside Urgent Care - Full-Time
Day 40 Hours Weekly - Westside - Employer Medical Group Borgess -
Kalamazoo, MITypically Monday - Friday, with occasional
staff/provider contact hours on nights or weekends.Why Join
Employer? Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1
million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic,
vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the
region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving
as part of Employer since 1999.What You Will Do As an Associate
with Employer Borgess, you will have the opportunity to manage the
daily operations of a physician practice.Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office
employees, and between the practice and other clinical and
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation
with practice physicians and physician leadership. Supports
financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the
provider's work schedules. May assist with the development and
implementation of the physician compensation system. May maintain
physician employment contracts and related documents.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions.
- Oversees daily operations of practice including but not limited
to services, expenditures, work schedules, budgets, site policies
and procedures, operational reports, and staff development. Areas
of oversight include clinical coordination, clinical practices,
triage procedures, patient flow, and ancillary services.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
requirements.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Finger Printing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Service Management preferred.
- Five (5) years of progressively more responsible work
experience in a health care setting required.Equal Employment
Opportunity Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer,
dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of
race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap,
disability, veteran or marital status.Please note that Employer
will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have
applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert
for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Kalamazoo , Practice Manager - Westside Urgent Care, Executive , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!