Family Medicine Physician - Kalamazoo, MI (Physician #)
Company: Better Living Solutions
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Overview Schedule: 8a-5p, Monday -Friday Location:
- Kalamazoo, MI Seeking a truly Board Eligible or Board Certified
Family Medicine Physician for Kalamazoo County in Michigan. Ideally
want a team player who can hit the ground running quickly. Board
Certified FM - Required MI License - Required 1-3 years of
experience - Required, no new grads Interest in Perm - Required, no
locum to perm DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems,
medications, and immunization status
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Provides skilled observations and health assessments of
patients including history, physical examination, and appropriate
interventions and referrals. Provides patient care services
appropriate to patient condition and in conjunction with current
Joint Commission standards.
- Diagnoses and treats or appropriately refers health problems
for the patient population. Orders, interprets, and evaluates
diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems
and health care needs.
- Establishes and facilitates plan of care related to patient's
identified problems, needs and strengths including medication,
diet, therapeutic procedures, counseling, education and teaching
needs of patients, families, and groups.
- Assess and formulates plan of care related to preventative,
acute, and chronic needs identified by the patient and health care
team in a manner that provides continuity of care. This includes
coordinating care with patients' primary care physicians (PCP) when
identified and identification of an available PCP when one is not
- Assesses patient/family learning needs and provides appropriate
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and
diagnoses condition of patient.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule
given the patient's condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication or
immunization with patient.
- Prescribes and administers vaccinations to immunize patient
from communicable diseases.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene, and
methods for prevention of disease.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services
when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Documents the patient's visit including medical history,
physical exam, diagnoses, and plan of action.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress in high risk or
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed
for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for
- Participates in all required departmental and organizational
meetings. May participate on various committees within the
organization and community.
Please contact Dr Tony Bonazzo at [Click Here to Apply] for more
information. For Immediate consideration please send a copy of your
current CV to [Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: family medicine
jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family
medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Better Living Solutions, Kalamazoo , Family Medicine Physician - Kalamazoo, MI (Physician #), Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!