Registered Nurse - $7500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Mission Point Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Meadow Woods is a 67-bed facility with a close-knit family feel.
Located just 25 miles from Kalamazoo and 18 miles from South Haven
in the quaint Village of Bloomingdale, this skilled nursing
facility offers short-term rehabilitation rooms for those
recovering from surgery or injury, as well as extended nursing care
beds. Enjoy providing great care to great people away from the
stress of the city.
Come and see for yourself.
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse Leader with a desire to
work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a
difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests
in their employees.
What we offer:
* Sign on Bonus: $7500 for FT and $3750 for PT
* Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
* Longevity amongst team members
* A positive employee culture
* Excellent Resident to staff ratios
* Competitive wages
* 401K employer match
* A variety of affordable benefit options
* Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
* Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Clinical Care Coordinator (RN Unit Manager) provides
person-centered care to residents in an environment that promotes
their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and individuality. They
are responsible for performing the primary functions of nursing
assessments, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all
assigned residents. Additionally, they are responsible for meeting
the established standards of Nursing Practice and resident care, as
well as supervising Charge Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNA). The Clinical Care Coordinator:
* Assess resident conditions to implement intervention and develop
Care Plans. Monitor and assure care plans are current and accurate.
Accurately record resident observations in PCC and follow through
on Care Plans. Assure Facility medical records policies and
procedures are adhered to.
* Make regular rounds of residents independently and with a
physician; observe and evaluate resident symptoms, progress, and
reactions to treatments and medications and implements
interventions as necessary.
* Provide care to residents by performing a variety of treatments,
including changing dressing, cleansing and/or irrigating wounds and
incisions, performing Foley Catheter irrigations, IV therapy, and
administering tube feedings, chest tubs and peritoneal
* Assist CNAs with personal resident care duties such as bathing,
feeding and assisting with ambulation, and other routine
accommodative services for resident comfort and well-being and
What you need:
* Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse and
have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
* CPR certification required.
* Two years of professional nursing experience in the long-term
care setting is required.
* Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership,
organizational ability, and communication skills.
* Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting,
personnel management, and census development is required.
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan and growing, Mission Point's goal is to provide the
highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare, Kalamazoo , Registered Nurse - $7500 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Allegan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!