Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Meadow Woods is a 67-bed facility with a close-knit family feel.
Located just 25 miles from Kalamazoo and 18 miles from South Haven
in the quaint Village of Bloomingdale, this skilled nursing
facility offers short-term rehabilitation rooms for those
recovering from surgery or injury, as well as extended nursing care
beds. Enjoy providing great care to great people away from the
stress of the city.Come and see for yourself.MISSION POINT
HEALTHCARE SERVICESDelivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment.
Every Day.Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health
and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as
its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare
Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated
subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions,
sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and
regulations.Are YOU an enthusiastic Nursing Home Administrator with
a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community?
Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company
that invests in their employees.What we offer:
- Leadership Bonus Plan
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K with employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance ServicesWhat you do: The Nursing Home
Administrator (NHA) assumes authority, responsibility, and
accountability for their facility and manages the facility
operations within established guidelines and provides effective
supervision of staff for all departments. The NHA will:
- Develop and Implement the Annual Plans for the Facility.
- Draft an annual operating budget for the Facility.
- Draft an annual management plan, which outlines operational
goals and objectives for the Facility.
- Monitor performance in comparison to the annual plans,
communicating modifications and/or additions to Executive
- Develop reports relating to annual plans as required Executive
- Manage Facility Operations Within Established Guidelines.
- Oversee operation of each Facility department to assure
compliance with operating policies and procedures and the operation
of a licensed Nursing Home. What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in
health care or business administration or related field or previous
experience in supervising a long-term care Facility.
- Must meet state requirements for and be licensed as a Nursing
Home Administrator in the State of Michigan. Who we are:Mission
Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus
on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded
in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission
Points goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a
compassionate and safe environment.Mission Point helps its
residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Kalamazoo , Nursing Home Administrator (NHA), Healthcare , Bloomingdale, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!