Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Plainwell, Michigan
Company: Towne Nursing / Towne Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Towne Nursing -has been at the forefront of improving the
quality of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the
finest healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care
facilities across the country.Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated
Certified Nursing Assistants to join our growing team!$18 Hourly!To
apply please go to:.We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem
positions available for Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift.
If you are looking to advance your career with a great Staffing
Agency then Towne Nursing is the place for you!CNA Job SummaryThe
Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible for providing
routine daily care to assigned residents including but not limited
to personal hygiene care, meals and nutrition, safe transfers and
assisting with maintaining a clean and healthy environment.CNA
- Measure and record patients' temperatures and blood
- Observe and record patients' reactions to medications and
- Practice safety and infection control policies
- Maintain scheduling flexibility to meet unit patient care
- Participate in the organization and prioritization of patient
and unit activities
- Supervision is received from the nursing personnel on the unit.
- CNA CertificationCNA Benefits
- Great Pay - $18 Hourly!
- Daily Pay
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program
Keywords: Towne Nursing / Towne Healthcare, Kalamazoo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Plainwell, Michigan, Healthcare , Plainwell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!