Travel Nurse RN - Home Health Wound Care - $1,600 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health Wound
Care for a travel nursing job in Kalamazoo, Michigan.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Wound Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel Care , a private
non-profit PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
the mission of providing comprehensive care for the frail elderly
order to allow them to remain safely in their home for as long as
a focus on autonomy and independence.--Our program coordinates
provides care for the at-risk frail elderly population of our
an integrated team of health care professionals all under one
roof.-- This team meets daily to assess the complex
health and social needs of our participants and to make any
adjustments to the personalized care plan for each individual. Our
center, medical clinic, and therapy rooms make it highly convenient
participants to receive the socialization they need as well as
comprehensive medical care under one roof.--Primary PurposeThe
Clinical Care Registered Nurse role provides direct nursing care to
participants. This role works independently in the application of
advanced nursing knowledge and skills and is able to manage complex
clinical situations. This role collaborates with both licensed and
non-licensed personnel.--Duties and Responsibilities-- ----
- Routine monitoring of acute and chronic medical conditions
following the participants goals of care.
- Performs wound care and treatments as prescribed in the
participants plan of care.
- Administers medications, immunizations and other care as
- Performs assessments and actively participates in care
- Makes home visits on a regular basis to provide care and
treatment as ordered by the PCP. This may include wound care, lab
draws, nurse assessments and other nursing tasks
- Documents in the participants medical record as required by
- Must care, support and collaborate with everyone involved in
the participants care including staff and the participants family
using the participant centered care model.
- Keeps leader informed of problems or issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree preferred in Science of Nursing; Associates
- RNNursing Diploma or Degree from accredited School of Nursing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Well-developed ability to show discretion and maintain
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with the frail,
elderly, or long term care population.
- Minimum of one year home care experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year wound care experience preferred.Quality
Nurses Job ID #m218689. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and
40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend
amount to be determined.About Quality NursesWe are travelers
building the kind of agency we always wanted, while still working
assignments.We are transparent. Our clinicians are just as
important to us as our customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be
glad to work with on the same unit. If approved, you will get your
own admin dedicated to helping you with everything before, during,
and after each assignment for your entire time with us.--More
info:---Pay is every Friday starting the second Friday of your
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Kalamazoo , Travel Nurse RN - Home Health Wound Care - $1,600 per week, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!