Occupational Therapist - Coldwater
Company: Oaklawn Hospital
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Summary: Plans and administers medically prescribed
occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to restore
function, relieve pain and prevent disability following disease,
injury or loss of body part.Essential Functions:
- Consistently uses an outward mindset and puts forth exemplary
effort in accomplishing his/her goals and objectives in a manner
that helps others to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Determines appropriateness of prescribed therapies and goals
for identified pathophysiological state.
- Performs patient tests, measurements and evaluations.
- Records therapy, test procedures and results.
- Reviews and evaluates physician's referral (prescription) and
patient's medical record to determine occupational therapy
- Administers therapeutic exercises, physical agents, and manual
therapies to improve or maintain function.
- Instructs, motivates and assists patients in exercises.Minimum
Qualifications: Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of
Michigan; BLS certification.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: One (1)
year experience preferred. Experience with all age groups
preferred. Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication and
customer service skills.Working Conditions: Potentially exposed to
infectious diseases.Physical Requirements: Constantly reach,
see/visual acuity, handle/grasp/feel, talk/hear. Frequently stand,
sit, walk, lift/carry 1 to 25 lbs. Occasionally lift/carry 25 to
Keywords: Oaklawn Hospital, Kalamazoo , Occupational Therapist - Coldwater, Healthcare , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!