LPN Manager - Borgess Place LTC - FT DAYS!
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We Are Hiring: Borgess Place, an Ascension Living community, is
looking for a Director of Facilities Management to join the team!
This gorgeous facility offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation,
and holds a 5-star rating from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
Services (CMS).Schedule:Days 8A - 5P What You Will Do: As a LPN
Manger - LTC, you will manage activities, workflow and resources of
assigned nursing unit(s). Other responsibilities may include the
- Assist in implementing clinical services and programs.
- Effectively communicates expected outcomes, efficient work
routines, and work procedures to the clinical staff.
- Assist with implementation and evaluation of quality of care
including on-going auditing of Quality Indicators.
- Assures adherence to clinical policies and procedures within
- Assist with admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure
appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal
- Assume administrative authority for clinical departments in the
absence of the nursing leadership.
- Assist in maintaining clinical budgets. -
- Assume a community presence that monitors resident care.
- Oversee completion of clinical documentation per community
policy, and State and Federal regulations.
- Follow regulatory and community standards, policies, procedures
and precautions in the performance of all job duties to ensure a
safe work environment.
- Assume responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and
skills through participation in educational programs and
- Conduct hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating
of staff. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date required.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with
experience required.Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Additional Preferences: Additional Preferences:
- A minimum of 1-2 years as a LPN Nurse Manager strongly
preferred Why Join Our Team: As a subsidiary of Ascension,
Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities,
opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier
and happier, at every age and at every stage.We're the
second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices
include independent living, assisted living, memory care,
short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing
care.More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living
communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C.
Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension -
professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering
people to age successfully.Ascension is a faith-based healthcare
organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across
the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and
Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to
delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special
attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living
in poverty and other community benefit programs.Ascension includes
more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The
national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care -
including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities -
in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a
variety of services including clinical and network services,
venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical
engineering, facilities management, risk management, and
contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Living is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension Living will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension Living will not solicit money or
banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension Health, Kalamazoo , LPN Manager - Borgess Place LTC - FT DAYS!, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!