Dental Front Office - Business Assistant - 64827
Company: Tru Family Dental
Posted on: August 5, 2022
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Tru Family Dental in Litchfield is looking for a Business Assistant
to join our front desk team!
Supporting our front office as a Business Assistant , you ll be
surrounded by camaraderie and partnership - where patients come
first, and continuous learning is encouraged! Hard-working and
motivated, the successful candidate will bring a passion for
helping our team provide the best patient care to the communities
About Tru Family Dental Litchfield
TFD - Litchfield, like each Heartland Dental supported office, is
unique to the community and the patients they serve.
* Join a eight person team that thrives on collaboration,
communication and community
* Off of Marshall St, near Dollar General
* Work with a group of compassionate, easy-going dental
professionals in an welcoming, family atmosphere
Why Heartland Dental?
Heartland Dental believes that to provide exceptional lifetime care
for patients, we must hire and grow team members who will support
the business and clinical needs of each supported dental office and
foster a strong team building culture. As a Dental Assistant, you
ll work in an environment that encourages learning, team cohesion,
and puts patients first.
* Medical, prescription drug and vision insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(K) retirement plan
* 6 paid holidays annually (after 90 days of employment), 2 weeks
paid vacation (after one year of employment)
* Continuing education provided and endless growth
More about the role
* Greet and welcome patients as they enter the office to create a
great first impression of our team
* Manage front office duties, including answering phones, checking
office mail and email, communicating with patients and insurance
* Utilize Dentrix for patient scheduling and records
* Schedule and confirm appointments for multiple providers in the
* File patient insurance claims and follow up on outstanding
claims, verification of benefits and explanation of coverage
* Post insurance and patient payments and process accounts
* Review treatment plan fees and payment options with patients
* Partner with the providers and team to implement Heartland Dental
systems to optimize office potential
* Dental or medical reception experience a plus!
* Experience working in a fast-paced and customer-centric
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* 1+ years of experience in a dental or medical setting
* 1+ years of experience with insurance billing and accounts
* Dentrix or other dental software experience
* Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily with or
without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties of the position
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
* Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person)
periodically throughout the year
Who is Heartland Dental?
As the largest and one of the fastest growing Dental Support
Organizations, Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to its
more than 2300 supported doctors in 38 states and over 1,400
supported offices. Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique
to the community and the patients they serve. Supported Doctors are
the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care
philosophies. With the largest network of doctors, we are founded
by a doctor for doctors with a mission to support dentists and
their teams as they deliver the highest quality dental care and
experiences to the communities they serve while providing
exceptional careers and creating value for our stakeholders.
At Heartland Dental, we re committed to living our core values
which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and
applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and
local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local,
state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an
individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company
policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
Keywords: Tru Family Dental, Kalamazoo , Dental Front Office - Business Assistant - 64827, Healthcare , Litchfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!