Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
RN - ANNOUNCING NEW INCREASED WAGES - Starting at $38-$52.35 per
& Offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time!
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable gift, one that
you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can put that gift to
excellent use here at MediLodge of Marshall, and we will go above
and beyond to invest in it AND you as a person.
MediLodge of Marshall is an integral part of our large MediLodge
portfolio of 49 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers
state-wide, which makes us a leading healthcare provider in
We are now accepting applications for a Registered Nurse (RN). See
what a career at MediLodge can mean for you!
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
At MediLodge of Marshall, we understand that our employees work
best when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and
now, as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range
of benefits with your well-being in mind, including:
- A Generous $5,000 Sign-on for Full-time (limited time
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts with Us
- Starting Wage of $ 38-$52.35 per Hour is Based on Experience,
Shift, $5/hr Weekender Program, and a Temporary $2.35/hr Michigan
Direct Care Incentive
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
Our staff is here to welcome and support you in developing your
clinical skills, which prepare you for advancement opportunities.
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your work/life
TEXT: RN MAR to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Plans, coordinates and provides total nursing care for our skilled
nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
* Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.
* One year of nursing experience preferred.
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of
individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPNs, LVNs, and CNAs.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for
assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required
company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Kalamazoo , Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!