Manufacturing (Lab) Supervisor
Company: Cresco Labs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWRecently named one of
Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is
one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis
operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most
important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most
strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution
platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods
("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed
to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the
most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco,
Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard
Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national
dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build
trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis
consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to
become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has
launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity
and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure
that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and
opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTAt Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis
industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product
consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring
legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest
level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting
the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate
with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new
market we move in to.CORE JOB DUTIES
- Serves as a role-model and resource for manufacturing
agent/technicians concerning products and services, policies and
procedures, and industry news.
- Delegates manufacturing tasks to leads, agents and
- Respond to all manufacturing agents' and technicians'
questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary
to resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing manager to ensure accurate
information and documentation is provided.
- Manage manufacturing inventory and audit trail investigations
to ensure adherence to state regulations and accuracy.
- Investigate and report on audit trails and inventory
- Perform and train leads on all relevant Biotrack
- Responsible for manufacturing schedule adherence
- Responsible for pre- and post-processing equipment maintenance
planning and completion.
- Monitor and maintain all relevant Cresco Labs standards for
safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Monitor, train and perform all relevant manufacturing
extractions, pre-, and post-processing tasks assigned to leads,
technicians, and agents.
- Plan and execute one-of and R+D projects under management
direction for department development.
- Monitor and execute proper decision making related to internal
testing and third-party product testing.
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product.
- Responsible for the execution of Cresco Labs manufacturing
SOPs, Work Instructions, and documentation.
- Responsible for various tracking and communicative
documentations assigned for production planning, execution and
- Develop training and documentation material needed for
- Ensure adherence to cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by
Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing
hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE,
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Previous leadership positions strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict
policies and procedure.
- Flexibility with changing processes and procedures.
- Ability to promote a teamwork environment is necessary.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to
- Basic excel, word and computer skill necessary
- Basic math skills necessary.BENEFITSCresco Labs is proud to
offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including,
major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program,
FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We
also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off.
Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock
options as well as participation in our employee discount program.
Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time
or part-time roles, location, or position.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry
- Must be able to drive a car, van, truck, and travel via plane
or train; lift up to 50 pounds
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production,
warehouse or distribution environment, as well as out-door elements
on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands or finger to,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear Cresco Labs is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Cresco Labs, Kalamazoo , Manufacturing (Lab) Supervisor, Healthcare , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!