Travel Registered Nurse RN Psychiatric
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Psychiatric Nurses treat patients diagnosed with conditions like
schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression. They're also
trained in behavioral therapy, which allows these nurses to teach
patients, and their loved ones, how to deal with challenges that go
along with psychiatric disorders
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Kalamazoo , Travel Registered Nurse RN Psychiatric, Healthcare , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!