Medical Assistant travel CMA needed in Richland, Michigan
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management
activities of Cynet healthstaff to maximize the strategic use of
human resources and maintain functions such as employee
compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory
- The CEO/COO of Cynet Health.
- DON/Dir. Of Quality Management On site Clinical
Coordinator/Practice Administrator (Contracted Medical
facility/hospital)Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures under supervision of physician or physician
- Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms.
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure
vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature,
and document all information in patient's chart.
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is
available in patients' medical records prior to their
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies,
maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required.
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office
staff to physicians and physician assistants.
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator
temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen,
cold sterilization fluid change, etc.).
- All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or
- Serves and protects the physician or health care provider
practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and
procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint
Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure
timely patient flow.
- The ability to perform phlebotomy and administer
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Medical assistant certification (if applicable)Must have
- Healthcare field and medical specialty
- Medical terminology
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- EHRs (if applicable)
Keywords: Cynet Health, Kalamazoo , Medical Assistant travel CMA needed in Richland, Michigan, Healthcare , Richland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!