Academic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Academic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist in Michigan
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, has partnered with the Department of Psychiatry at Western Michigan University's brand new Homer Stryker School of Medicine, to expand and enhance clinical services, research, and both medical student and resident training. We are seeking a board certified or eligible Child & Adolescent psychiatrist. Candidates with additional background in psychotherapy would be of special interest. This position features:
- Join a collegial team of 13 psychiatrists, a PhD psychologist and social workers focused on quality patient care
- Opportunity to supervise medical students in addition to residents in their fully-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Be a part of a department that is fully supportive of growth and change for any special interests or sub-specialties with potential for leadership
- Enjoy protected academic time for administrative, teaching, and research endeavors
- Work in the outpatient clinic, the 6-bed inpatient adolescent unit, and 10-bed adolescent partial program
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package with up to 7 weeks of PTO annuallyKalamazoo, Michigan - Easy Access to Chicago and Detroit
Known for its community focus and emphasis on access to quality education at all levels, this metro area of over 325,000 people has something to offer everyone.
- Monthly art hops, one-of-a-kind restaurants, weekly festivals, craft breweries and wineries give this college town an exciting energy.
- Strong public school systems and a variety of private school options are available.
- The city is conveniently located in close proximity to the gorgeous beaches of Lake Michigan, multiple ski resorts, and a quick train ride away from multiple major metropolitans.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Kalamazoo , Academic Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!