Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Ambulatory Care
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Pharmacy Admin Support 001 Full-Time Day 40 Hours Weekly Borgess Medical Center - Kalamazoo, MIMonday - Friday 8a-4:30p.Why Join Employer? Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Employer since 1999.What You Will Do As an Associate with Borgess Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to:Coordinate medication use, related education, and research to provide pharmaceutical care to patients.You will:
- Manage drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Review, interpret and evaluate medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug-related problems.
- Provide drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Document interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
- Represent the Pharmacy on various committees.
- Committed to advancing the practice of pharmacy through education.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Pharmacist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Doctoral of Pharmacy degree from accredited College of Pharmacy with completion of a Post Graduate Year One Pharmacy Practice Residency required.Equal Employment Opportunity Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Kalamazoo , Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Ambulatory Care, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!