RN - House Supervisor
Posted on: January 12, 2019
We Are Hiring RN House Supervisor - Patient Access Admitting 003 - PRN Day - Borgess Medical Center - Kalamazoo, MIWhy Join Employer? Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Employer since 1999.What You Will Do As an Associate with Borgess Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the daily operations of staff to ensure operational units are running effectively and efficiently.Responsibilities:
- Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
- Assumes responsibility for supervision and administrative decision making for the care and coordination of nursing and patient care services during the evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Ensures that hospital policies and procedures are followed.
- Participates in patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Finger Printing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred. Bachelors degree in Healthcare desirable.
- Clinical management/leadership experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Kalamazoo , RN - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!