Company: Touchpoint Support Services
Posted on: February 11, 2019
TouchPoint, Support Services,--provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.--
We are seeking a part-time Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to work in an adult inpatient acute care settings in Kalamazoo, MI; Dowagiac, MI and Plainwell, MI. 24 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday with rotating weekends.
The Clinical Dietitian will provide clinical nutrition services to patients and ensure patient satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations.
If you are a Registered, or registry eligible, Dietitian who is seeking a quality healthcare opportunity in an acute care medical center, then you do not want to miss out on this great opportunity.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to an inpatient population.
- Assesses the nutritional status of patients through documentation in the medical record.
- Develops, revises and individualizes nutrition care plan based on information from the patient, medical record, family and health care team members.
- Advises department on patient care and food service matters.
- Orients, mentors and trains staff and interns, as applicable.
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility, TouchPoint Support Services and Compass Group, as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), registry eligible will be considered.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of inpatient acute care hospital experience preferred.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 246813
Keywords: Touchpoint Support Services, Kalamazoo , PART-TIME DIETITIAN, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!