Senior Physician Recruiter
Company: Capital Markets Placement
Posted on: February 13, 2019
We Are Hiring
Senior Physician Recruiter - Physician Support Services 001 - Full-Time Day 40 Hours Weekly - Borgess Medical Center - Kalamazoo, MI Why Join Employer? Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region s largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Employer since 1999. What You Will Do
As an Associate with Borgess Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to assist with recruitment and retention projects. Responsibilities:
- Develops practice opportunity descriptions for assigned searches; manages and assists other recruiters with maintaining the physician recruitment database.
- Handles assigned searches, to include sourcing of candidates, conducting phone interviews, professional reference checking, presentation of candidates, and scheduling of site interviews.
- Plans and organizes recruitment exhibits/career fairs, including contracts, travel arrangements, booth locations, direct mailings, and other duties as assigned.
- Works with director to assign tasks and special projects to other recruitment staff.
- Serves as a liaison between the Medical Staff Services Department and Managed Care departments to assist with on-boarding of new providers for privileging and credentialing process. Assist Director Locum Tenen contracts as needed.
- Ability to type forms, correspondence, and reports from rough draft at level normally acquired through completion of up to six month course in word-processing at a speed of 55 wpm.
- Maintains current knowledge of requirements for hiring of candidates with Visa restrictions. Maintains current knowledge on salary survey data.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. What You Will Need Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Healthcare related field is required.
- Three or more years progressively more responsible related work experience necessary in order to gain understanding of departmental policies, procedures and operations and to assume moderately complex administrative duties such as arranging interviews, itineraries, meetings and conferences is required.
- Three or more years of related work experience necessary to interface effectively with physicians and professionals in the recruitment process is required. Work Experience:
- Recruitment experience; preferably in a healthcare setting and for Physician's and Advanced Practitioners Equal Employment Opportunity
Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.
Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Department: HR - provided by Dice Database, Director, Recruiter, Scheduling
Keywords: Capital Markets Placement, Kalamazoo , Senior Physician Recruiter, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!