Associate/Senior Associate US Clinical Operations
Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2019
US Clinical Operations
Global Development and Operations (GD&O)
Veterinary Medicine Research & Development (VMRD)
The successful applicant embodies Zoetis Core Beliefs: Our
Colleagues Make The Difference, Always Do The Right Thing, Customer
Obsessed, Run It Like You Own It, and We Are One Zoetis.
Within US Clinical Operations, the candidate will be assigned to
one or more Project Teams and will have the following duties and
As a member of the clinical team, assist with coordination of all
study activities, including start up, investigator training,
conduct, site monitoring and close out. These may include, but are
not limited to:
* Assist in the preparation of study protocols, amendments,
deviations, data capture forms, test article documentation and
* Collaborate with multiple internal partner groups to plan,
coordinate, conduct, analyze, and report studies
* Conduct training of Investigators and other study site
* Serve as the principal communication link between the Sponsor and
* Maintain study files in accordance with SOPs and regulatory
* Assist in data management processes including paper and
electronic data capture, entry, review, tracking and verification
utilizing electronic tools and centralized data management
* Assist in preparation of study files for submission to regulatory
* Provide clinical updates to project teams and sub-teams
* Assist with animal related study activities (i.e. clinical
sampling, test material administration and clinical
* Travel: approximately 10 40% on an annual basis. Variable,
depending upon project status.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum: Bachelor's degree
Desirable: Master s degree
* Two years experience as a clinical study coordinator/monitor or
in research in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Previous experience working with veterinary clinics and/or
* Previous experience working in a Good Clinical Practice and/or
Good Laboratory Practice environment.
* Ability to work both as a member of a team and independently in a
self-directed and self-motivated manner.
* Excellent skills in the following competencies: organizing,
planning, time management, quality, attention to detail.
* Well-developed critical thinking skills with the ability to learn
on the fly and problem solve.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with very good written and oral
* Competence with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word,
* Experience and interest in the conduct of companion animal and/or
livestock clinical field studies.
* Education and clinical experience in the field of veterinary
technology and/or livestock production systems.
* Previous experience in research and/or product development in the
animal health industry.
* Previous experience in the preparation of regulatory
* Competence with electronic data capture and remote communication
* Experience in configuring studies in an electronic data capture
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Kalamazoo , Associate/Senior Associate US Clinical Operations, Healthcare , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!