Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:OverviewThe Retail Coverage Merchandiser provides
retail sales merchandising, completes special projects and builds
strong relationships with store managers to help increase sales for
- Cover a set territory of retailers to make store visits
representing one of the world's largest CPG brands
- Assist store managers on retail initiatives (new product
introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
- Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store
visits with a company furnished tablet.
- Works independently to make store visits to ensure
merchandising coverage goals are met.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
- Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as
- Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring
adherence to approved modular integrity.
- Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for
the clients you represent.
- Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and
goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to
client product and Customer needs.
- Advocate for the client through sales opportunities, shelf work
and building relationships through store
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and
- Comfortably using technology such as a tablet
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Possess a valid driver's license and ability to drive a car for
extended periods of time.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.What
- $200 sign-on/retention bonus ($100 paid out after 30 and 90
days of employment)
- Flexible schedules and no weekend work
- Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and
- Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete
core benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT
associates including life, disability, critical illness and
- Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings
- Acosta provides an Employee Assistance Program to all FT and PT
employees, which includes free, confidential access to counseling,
programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible
family members live a balanced and happy life.
- Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and
service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of
experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the
most recognized brands and are a proven resource for top retailers
across the U.S. and CanadaAcosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerBy submitting your application you agree with
and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Kalamazoo , Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!