Cashier* - Part Time - West Main - Kalamazoo, MI
Posted on: June 22, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave -
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth -Please
review the job profile below and apply today! As a Cashier, you
will craft quality customer experiences by providing efficient,
effective customer service in the checkout lane that creates a
positive and lasting impact on Meijer customers..Click for an
overview of the position. What You'll be Doing:
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- You create 'WOW' moments that have a positive and lasting
impact on our customers.
- Complete transactions, handle money in all forms responsibly
and maintain accuracy of point of sale purchases.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly
and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return
visits. What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when
- Desire to work with customers.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
- Ability to operate cashier register system...
Keywords: Meijer, Kalamazoo , Cashier* - Part Time - West Main - Kalamazoo, MI, Hospitality & Tourism , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!