Night Shift Supervisor
Company: RealAlloy - North America
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionQualifications:High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) and two to three years directly related
experience; or equivalent combination of education and directly
related supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to develop, implement and manage systems and
procedures and work with minimal supervision while also leading
others toward plant goal achievement.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and team
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's license required
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Supervise directs employees in assignment and completion of
production work. Creates and trains a team of workers to achieve or
exceed budgeted production goals while maintaining compliance with
environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet schedules.
Determines overtime work schedule and approves time in Kronos.
- Monitors production output and quality data. Maintains time and
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, efficiency,
equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves or assists workers in resolving work
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety and environmental
regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations.You should be
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Scheduling Experience
- Recruiting and Training Experience
- High-level Operations Analysis
- ISO 9001 Certification Experience
- Budgeting / Forecasting Experience
- Foundry Environment ExperienceSalary info:$30.25 - $30.25 /
Keywords: RealAlloy - North America, Kalamazoo , Night Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Coldwater, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!