Housekeeping Specialist Part Time
Company: Park Village Pines
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- Daily cleaning of all resident rooms.
- Daily cleaning of common spaces (hall areas, elevators, etc.)
- Organization of Housekeeping storage room.
- Adhere to proper safety precautions with all procedures, supplies, and chemicals.
- Assisting other staff with deep-cleaning tasks.
- Report any repair needs.
- Read the small print on equipment and written materials.
Hours are 6:00am - 2:30pm including a weekend rotation, approximately 24 hours per week
- Able to identify and communicate with staff, residents, and family members.
- Communicate with the Housekeeping Supervisor on projects that need attention.
- Ability to concentrate, understand and remember instructions regarding task assignments.
- Must support the Mission Statement.
- Lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull carts weighing an average of 50-75 lbs on wheeled casters on carpeted floors.
- Frequently twist, stoop, bend, kneel, squat and climb stairs.
- Stands or walks up to 100% in an 8-hour shift.
- Able to wear gloves and other protective equipment.
- Frequent exposure to latex, vinyl, plastic or materials used in personal protective equipment.
- Knowledgeable of use and care of hazardous chemicals such as soaps, disinfectants, etc.
Keywords: Park Village Pines, Kalamazoo , Housekeeping Specialist Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Kalamazoo, Michigan
here to apply!