Human Resources Manager
Company: 619 Recruiting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER Our client is
searching for a Human Resources Manager to join their growing team!
If you are a person with a keen eye for detail and a strategic
mindset in a highly people-focused role with strong collaboration,
communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, we have the
perfect job for you! - What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university or
similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human
- 3+of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred - Other responsibilities
- Enhances the organization' s human resources by planning,
implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources
policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and
job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and
conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending,
planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work
results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and
resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of
benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
recommending benefit programs to management; directing the
processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit
contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and
conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable human resource federal and state requirements,
conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing
the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing
and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling
and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. - What can you expect?
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick payIf you are a Human Resources
Manager, please apply now! -
Keywords: 619 Recruiting, Kalamazoo , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!