Registered Respiratory Therapist - Float Staffing
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Registered Respiratory Therapist- Borgess Staffing Solutions - PRN Rotating - Borgess Medical Center - Kalamazoo, MIWhy Join Employer? Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Employer since 1999.What You Will Do As an Associate with Borgess Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to:Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.You will:
- Assess patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develop a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor patient care plan. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition. Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educate the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Finger Printing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate's Degree in Respiratory Care required at start date. Graduate of an Respiratory Therapy training program required at start date.Equal Employment Opportunity Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Kalamazoo , Registered Respiratory Therapist - Float Staffing, Human Resources , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!