Company: Kforce Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Kforce is assisting a client to hire a Technical Writer for a contracting need in the Kalamazoo, Michigan (MI) job market.
* Researches, prepares and edits complex Technical documents
* Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style
* Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating and preparing the edited draft
* Participates in the publishing of formatted documentation in various media
* Tracks project documentation through creation, approval, publication, and update lifecycle
* 5 - 10 years of experience in the role of a Technical Writer
* Formal writing background
* Strong Communication skills
* Collaborative work style
* Experience creating documentation in a regulated environment (i.e. Pharma, Food Production, Laboratory, or Medical Device)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice Graphics, Laboratory, Lifecycle, Medical Device, Project, Quality, Technical Writer, Writer
Keywords: Kforce Inc., Kalamazoo , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!