DC - Part-Time Data Collector (MI - Kalamazoo)
Company: Retail Data LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Description: Part-Tme Data CollectorDo you enjoy shopping at
large retail stores? Do you appreciate competitive prices and watch
for sales on your favorite items? Would you like to make some extra
money while getting out into the field? If you do, become part of
our world class team which collects competitive pricing data which
is used in determining stores' pricing strategies!About The Job:We
are currently hiring Data Collectors across the country. This
position allows you to complete fulfilling work in grocery stores,
pharmacies, mass merchants and more. Data Collectors are the core
of our business and, using company-provided equipment, obtain the
competitive pricing information our clients rely on to make
informed and effective pricing decisions.About Our
Company:RetailData, LLC delivers retail intelligence via
competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits, allowing our
clients to make more strategic decisions on pricing. Our accurate,
timely, cost-effective, and actionable information produces a
superior return on our clients' information investment. RetailData,
LLC has met the requirements for our expanding client base since
1988.This Position Offers:
- Competitive pay: The first 50 hours you will be paid an hourly
rate as you are being trained to collect data using our hand-held
devices. After the first 50 hours Data Collectors transition to
piece rate which pays per data point collected. This is simply a
comp structure to allow productive Data Collectors the ability to
earn more money based on their effort. We realize that learning is
a curve and doesn't happen in a day; therefore, we provide you
financial support as you move through our training program to
ensure you can be financially successful as you continue to expand
your knowledge of the position/job types and build your collection
speed. After 260 hours you will transition out of our training
program and be on the same piece rate as your peer Data Collectors
in the market. Data Collectors can earn on average $16-$19/hr or
more dependent upon one's collection speed.
- Paid drive time and reimbursement of mileage
- Optimized work schedules with a flexible start time to allow
for a healthy work-life balance
- Freedom to work independently
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
- Recognition Program for top performers
- 401(k) after 750 hours and 6 months of service completed
- Employee stock purchase after 1st year of employmentEssential
- Uses company-provided handheld data collection devices to
record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and
appropriate attributes based on individual client collection
- Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of
data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate
work date, store time and drive time.
- Utilizes web-based Field Portal to check work schedule and
verify successful transmission(s).
- Responsible for assisting on any job assigned, including but
not limited to: Undirected Category checks and full books, Directed
Item Lists, Lapel Checks (Undirected and Directed), CPG and PSV
- Responsible for the timely taking and passing of the Data
Collector Certification Test(s) in order to be eligible for
continued employment.Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid unsuspended driver's license, satisfactory driving
record, reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to work 25-31 hours per week.
- Must have flexibility throughout the week to accommodate the
optimized schedule.Preferred Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who likes to
work independently and enjoys a challenge.
- Prior experience in grocery, retail, merchandising, inventory,
undercover price checks or gathering specific information where
your identity and purpose is generally unknown to the retailer is
highly desirable.Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to bend, kneel, reach, stretch, squat and have the
ability to move heavy items to access Universal Product Code
numbers while standing on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to use data collection equipment.
- May be exposed to extremely cold temperatures for extended
periods of time.Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/DisabledEqual Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Retail Data LLC, Kalamazoo , DC - Part-Time Data Collector (MI - Kalamazoo), Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!