Coord., Stores II
Company: Graphic Packaging
Posted on: May 16, 2020
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the
* Perform shipping and receiving duties for through various vendors
(ie UPS etc)
* Perform computer functions related to accurate
* Perform clerical duties in SAP in a storeroom setting.
* Check received storeroom materials against the receiving
documents prior to placing in their assigned locations.
* Wait on customers that need items from the storeroom.
* Prepare inventory cycle counts of storeroom materials.
* Process movements of storeroom materials in SAP.
* Ensure storeroom premises are maintained in a neat and orderly
* Ensure adherence of established safety standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proficient with Word, Excel, and other software applications as
required for the business.
* Good organization with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Warehouse & Inventory Software experience.
* SAP experience a plus
* Ability to drive fork lift.
* General schedule is an M-F assignment, however, employee must be
willing to work alternate schedules and must be punctual while
* Position requires weekend rotations and coverage on a regular
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box
you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the
microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held
your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of
craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest
manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of
the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice,
household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative,
passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer
packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in
North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to
be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the
communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace
diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are
among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make
our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd
love to hear from you. Learn more about us at
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates
will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job
in question. We do not base our employment decision on an
employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic
information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis
prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the
EEO is the Law Poster.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging, Kalamazoo , Coord., Stores II, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!