Park Village Pines has provided Senior Assisted Living in
Kalamazoo (and Elderly Assisted Care services) since 1983. In our
three buildings, we serve seniors and the elderly who have few or
basic care needs as well as those who require specialized or memory
As a non-profit organization, we are uniquely committed to being
an excellent Christ-centered senior care center and Christian
residency community where people love to live, work, and
Medical & Prescription coverage ($24/pay check)
Dental & Vision (free for the employee)
Paid Time Off
Long Term Disability Coverage
Paid Life Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Identity Theft Protection
Short Term Disability Coverage
... and more.
Job Summary: Keep the Park Village Pines facilities clean for
our residents, staff, family members, and vendors.
• Able to identify and communicate with staff, residents, and
• Communicate with the Housekeeping Supervisor on projects that
• Ability to concentrate, understand, and remember instructions
regarding task assignments.
• Must support our Mission Statement.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as stated in the
• Daily cleaning of all resident rooms.
• Daily cleaning of common spaces (hall areas, elevators,
• Organization of Housekeeping storage room.
• Adhere to proper safety precautions with all procedures,
supplies, and chemicals.
• Assisting other staff with deep-cleaning tasks.
• Report any repair and/or replace problems to 443.
• Reads the small print on equipment and written materials.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• Lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
• Push/pull carts weighing an average of 50-75 lbs on wheeled
casters on carpeted floors.
• Frequently twist, stoop, bend, kneel, squat and climb
• Stands or walks up to 100% in an 8-hour shift.
• Able to wear gloves and other protective equipment.
• Frequent exposure to latex, vinyl, plastic, or materials used
in personal protective equipment.
• Knowledgeable of use and care of hazardous chemicals such as
soaps, disinfectants, etc.