Bioanalytical Discovery Scienitst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Discovery Scientist - BioanalyticalMattawan, MIDirect
Hire/Salaried--The--Scientist--in Large Molecule LC/MS Bioanalysis
is responsible for developing and/or--validating methods large
molecule bioanalytical methods on LC/MS platforms and serve as
internal expert on establishing and overseeing equipment/platform
to support bioanalytical methods according to applicable GxP
guidelines, SOPs, and/or study protocols. The Scientist will also
complete scientific review of laboratory data and act as primary
communication source for the bioanalytical component of the study
and will act as liaison between the sponsor and the internal
laboratory. Individuals in this role demonstrate expertise in their
field, lead others--through scientific mentorship and/or
publications, complete assigned projects on time, and--communicate
effectively. A Scientist is expected to work independently,
participate in process--improvement initiatives, may supervise
others, and may function as a Principal Investigator,--Contributing
Scientist, and/ or Study Director.--The following are the minimum
requirements related to the--Scientist--position.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a relevant field and 7-10 years
of relevant experience; or
- Doctoral degree in a relevant field and 2-5 years of relevant
- Experience in extraction and quantification of therapeutic
biologics (proteins, oligonucleotides from various biologic
matrices such as serum, plasma, tissues, etc) is required.
- Experience in large molecule LC-MS/MS bioanalysis method
development workflows (protein, peptide, oligonucleotides) is
required. Must be able to develop large molecule method from
- Expertise in cutting-edge assay technologies and continuously
develops assay troubleshooting skills.
- Technical proficiency in operation and troubleshooting of
analytical instrumentation including chromatography and mass
spectrometry systems (Waters Acuity, Agilent, Shimadzu Nexera and
Sciex 5000 & 6500) is required.
- Previous experience in a regulated GxP laboratory is required
(GLP is preferred)
- Must be familiar with proteomics and metabolomics data analysis
software such as Skyline, BLAST, Clustal Omega, etc.--
- Must have strong communication skills and leadership
- Proficient using laboratory software applications (i.e., LIMS
and data acquisition software).
- Working knowledge of GxPs and industry guidance documents.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to
include, but not limited to,--evenings, weekends, extended shifts
and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage projects within specific time restraints.Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Kalamazoo , Bioanalytical Discovery Scienitst, Other , Mattawan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!