Company: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Project Engineer is responsible for defining and
identifying manufacturing automation opportunities for existing and
- Challenging existing practices, processes, and equipment to
enhance quality and efficiencies and move the business forward.
Defining process and equipment requirements for new products and
- Developing equipment specifications and commissioning plans,
ensuring that the equipment is safe and meets the needs of
- Determining necessary improvements to the plant processes and
equipment by running trials and interpreting results to drive
improvements in quality, production rates, and production
- Trouble shooting equipment and developing permanent solutions
to address recurring issues.
- Understanding Six Sigma and lean activities to sustain
- Relocation provided. $85K-$95K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering
major and 3+ years of experience with automated processes for
discreet manufacturing required.
- Experience specifying, implementing, and supporting
manufacturing automation solutions in a manufacturing plant.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, effectively prioritize
workload and be committed to continuous process improvement
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without
Keywords: Southern Recruiting Solutions, Inc., Kalamazoo , Project Engineer, Other , augusta, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!