Augusta , Georgia , United States | Full-time
Manus Bio is a next-generation industrial biotechnology company
Cambridge, MA, that produces plant-based ingredients. We use a
variety of patented and
proprietary technologies for engineering microbes for the
production of specialty chemicals,
such as food ingredients, agricultural chemicals, and
We are seeking a motivated individual for an MRO Stores Specialist
position. This person will
be expected to play an integral role in Manus Bios Supply Chain
department located in
The MRO Stores Specialist is primarily responsible for overall
effective control and
coordination of inventory including spare parts, capital spares and
idle equipment. This
person will be responsible for all incoming materials that are not
finished product or raw
materials. They will also be expected to ensure that accurate
records and sufficient inventory
levels are maintained.
- Must have hands-on inventory management experience.
- Must be an excellent team member with strong communication skills
and a desire to
- Comfortable with a startup work culture.
- Knowledge of parts and functions in an industrial manufacturing
- Able to follow minimal instructions and follow safe work
- Must be able to prioritize daily responsibilities while managing
- Holds themselves to the highest professional and ethical
- Must be proficient and comfortable using common business excel
- Has the knowledge and capability to operate a Fork lift.
- Must be physically able to properly lift 44 pound containers in a
- Must be able to wear the required protective equipment including
respirators. Must be
able to climb stairs and industrial ladders, when required.
- 3 5 Years of inventory experience.
- DOT certification for hazardous materials shipping.
- Mechanical maintenance experience.
- Familiarity with CMMS interfaces.
- APICS/ISM certified.
- Collaborate to provide equipment support to plant operations.
Identify critical parts to
maintain a minimum inventory to facilitate PM and emergency
- Bring thought leadership to collaborate with Supply Chain and
Production teams to
evaluate and implement a CMMS or MRO inventory management
- Index, sort and reorganize two store houses of legacy equipment
for potential future use
- Manages suppliers who provide consigned materials (safety
supplies, pipes, pipe fittings,
valves, tube fittings, electricals supplies, mill supplies,
mechanical seals, filters, cleaning
- Creates and extends material numbers for new stock materials
- Ensures material meta-data is up to date and accurate.
- Works closely with purchasing and finance to accurately report
inventory cost and
- Updates Bill of Materials for equipment as changes are
- Manages all MRO inventories. Establishes inventory levels for MRO
storerooms based on
usage history and budgets. Ensures material issue requests are
processed, recorded and
staged for delivery.
- Administrator for inventory related work order management
functions in maintenance
- Maintains inventory accuracy through periodic cycle counting of
- Ensures repairable items are properly stored, documented and
traced in the inventory
- Logs receipts against orders placed and marks temporary storage
locations so end users
can collect orders.
- Initiates Maintenance Work Orders for MRO Stores.
- Safely performs material handling activities, supporting truck
loading and unloading of
material deliveries, staging, storage and material movement.
- Complies with all documentation requirements regarding
housekeeping and sanitation. Work performed must be in compliance
guidelines for safety, quality and environmental
- Supports Warehouse operations as necessary and any other assigned
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Employee Status: Permanent